The activities of the Territory, Landscape and Heritage Chair with regard to the Agreement, are as follows:
- Promote, foster and disseminate all kinds of activities relating to the study, research and social promotion of landscape, heritage and territory.
- Encourage exchange and cooperation between organisations and institutions that work in areas of common interest; especially with the World Network of linked UNESCO Chairs.
- Encourage training and awareness in the area of activity of the Chair, as well as the dissemination and circulation of the results of the research and studies made in this regard.
- Encourage the development of doctoral theses as well as end-of-degree and end-of-Masters projects in the area of activity of the Chair.
- Collaborate and support the Environment and Regional Policy Department of the Basque Country in those activities that the latter carries out within the area of activity of the Chair.