- Support the new Official Masters course on “Management of Landscape, Heritage, Territory and City”.
- Support for the Doctorate Programme on “Interdisciplinary Scientific Strategies in Heritage and Landscape (ISSHL).
- Pre-doctoral Contract Call.
- Mobility activities for the internationalisation of research.
In cooperation and development
- Strengthening international scientific co-operation, creating common conceptual frameworks and collaborating in the development of formalised methodologies and standardised protocols of analysis, diagnosis and intervention.
- Contribution to good practices of cooperation through the socialisation of the knowledge generated, through the transfer of this knowledge and its transmission in the transnational geographic environment.
- Promotion of local development strategies through Heritage management.